I’ve just signed up for Seattle BarCamp, and am playing around with ideas for a session.
Guy Kawasaki always impresses me with the way he asks friends and readers for suggestions in situations like this. So I’m turning to you — my readers, browsers, lurkers and casual visitors. What should I unleash on my fellow campers? A few thoughts:
• Smart about tech, stupid about money
• Does your brain need your body?
• Post-SEO: Your site visitors are here — now what you do with them?
• Permission-based email marketing: One-night stand, or longterm relationship?
• (Your flash of brilliance here)
Email your vote or suggestions to karenwrites (at) gmail.com
Best in-town suggestion gets lunch, best out-of-town suggestion gets cookies, and if you’re going to BarCamp and would like to co-offer a session with me, you’re really in for a treat!
One thought on “I need your suggestions”
I think all of those suggestions sound fabulous! I’d even offer to co-host if I had any knowledge in those subject areas 🙂 Of course, I’d actually have to be 100% sure I’m coming to BarCamp first, too 😀